Prizes and Awards
White Coat Academy is awarded annually to the best candidate in variety of categories
Types of Awards to be Given
- Article of the Year
- Author of the Year
- Research of the Year
- Clinical Study of the Year
- Review of the Year
- Case Report of the Year
- Book of the Year
- Physician of the Year
- Researcher of the Year
- Young Scientist of the Year
Qualities to be Sought in the Awards
- Originality and innovation
- Scientific rigor and methodological quality
- Impact factor and reader interest
- The impact of the research on clinical practice
- Comprehensiveness and informativeness in literature reviews
Individuals Who Can Propose Awards
White Coat Academy editors and editorial board members
- Previous award winners
Award Evaluation Committee Features
- Publishing or magazine editors: These individuals are usually experts in the overall objectives and standards of the publishing house.
- Independent Experts: These are individuals who are respected in their fields and have in-depth knowledge about the subject of the award.
- Previous Award Winners: If possible, previous award winners can help maintain the prestige and continuity of the award.
- The committee should consist of at least 5 members.
Award Evaluation Process
- Preliminary Evaluation
- Setting Evaluation Criteria
- Review of Applications
- Collection of Scores and Decision Making
Announcement of Results
- Award winners and other applicants are informed about the results. Winners are usually announced at an award ceremony and notified within a certain timeframe.
Important Note: Remember that you can apply for an award from White Coat Academy at any time of the year. The deadline for applications is usually in the last quarter of each year.